• Finland
  • France
  • Poland
  • Russia
 All forums
 J-Talk
 Bradley Chubb has made up
   Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
chenyan94

United States
148 posts
 Posted - 2019/06/14 :  03:52:10  Show profile Send a private message
ENGLEWOOD Shane Ray Jersey , Colo. (AP) — Bradley Chubb has made up for a slow September start in a big way.The Denver Broncos‘ rookie edge rusher was honored as the NFL's top rookie defender for the month of October after collecting 16 tackles, 12 of them solo, 5½ sacks, five tackles for loss, 13 pressures, eight QB hits, a forced fumble and a pass breakup in five games last month.He joined Von Miller (November 2011) and linebacker D.J. Williams (December 2004) as the only Broncos to win the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month award.“I'm nowhere near where I want to be,” Chubb said Thursday. “I'm happy for the achievement, but … I want to be 8-0 right now with multiple rookie of the months. This is my first one, so I'm still hungry to get more and for this team to get more wins.”The Broncos (3-5) host the Houston Texans (5-3) on Sunday.Chubb said it took him a few games to get used to being chipped by tight ends and running backs.“It's different because in college it's pretty much 1-on-1 the whole time,” Chubb said. “I feel like I'm more comfortable now.”And making quarterbacks uncomfortable.Chubb is only the seventh rookie since 1982 to record at least 5½ sacks over a three-game span and the first since Aldon Smith of the 49ers did it in 2011.Miller said he figured his pass rushing partner would quickly hit his stride after his September struggles, especially in covering tight ends for the first time in his life.Miller compared Chubb to a prodigy .“When you talk to him, you're not really talking to a rookie. He understands the language,” Miller said. “He may not be able to talk back and speak to you in the same language, but he definitely understands it and he's a quick learner Justin Hollins Denver Broncos Jersey , fast learner, mature beyond his age.“I'm extremely excited about where he's at with his career and the hot start that he's had,” Miller added. “For him to get Defensive Rookie of the Month is huge. Not too many rookies out there are playing like him. He's got two more months and Defensive Rookie of the Year is in the bag for him.”Miller won Defensive Rookie of the Year in 2011.Chubb has seven sacks at the midway point of the season , putting him on pace to challenge for the rookie sacks record of 14½ set by Tennessee's Jevon Kearse in 1999.Miller said one of the first things he advised Chubb to do after the Broncos selected him with the fifth overall pick of this year's draft was to write out his goals.Among the goals Chubb scribbled down were “sack record, win Defensive Rookie of the Year,” Miller said. “He even had goals five years down the road. A guy with that type of mentality and that work ethic, he'll definitely get all of the goals that he wrote on his paper.”It's become a race between Chubb and Miller, who has eight sacks, to get to the quarterback, like last week when they sandwiched Patrick Mahomes.“I feel like every pass play we have an internal race to the quarterback,” Chubb said. “We might not say it out loud, but we want to get there first.”Notes: RB Royce Freeman (ankle) returned to practice but didn't participate in any team drills Thursday. … S Su'a Cravens could be activated off IR Friday. “He's a guy who can play a (dime) linebacker position and also cover a tight end,” coach Vance Joseph said. “I think his skill set and his body type will help us play better defense.” … Joseph said Jared Veldheer (knee) will replace sub Billy Turner at right tackle Sunday. The Broncos are also considering having one of them move to the left side occasionally to give LT Garett Bolles a break. Bolles has been whistled 17 times for holding in his first 1½ seasons after leading the NCAA in holding calls his one year at Utah. … With ILB Brandon Marshall still nursing a sore knee, the Broncos are preparing Alexander Johnson to make his NFL debut this weekend.Broncos vs. Bears preseason 2018: Time, TV schedule Justin Hollins Denver Broncos Jersey , online stream and more The Denver Broncos held joint practice sessions with the Chicago Bears the week leading up to their Week 2 preseason game on Saturday. The practice sessions were not nearly as chippy as some other joint sessions around the NFL, but Emmanuel Sanders did reportedly become Kyle Fuller's daddy. We'll get more of that first-team drama this weekend as the starters will play a little over one quarter in this game, so there will be at least three possessions to get a look at.In their first game, the Broncos first-team offense came out with two consecutive three and outs in their only two possessions. Six plays is hardly enough to draw any conclusions from. Meanwhile, the first-team defense was gashed through the ground and the air. There is much we'll need to see improve in this game.Here is how to watch.Game info, TV channel, and streaming infoWhen: Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 7:05 p.m. Mile High timeWhere: Broncos Stadium at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.Channel: KTVD-20 (local only)Online Stream: NFL Game Pass | Futbo TVRadio: KOA - 850 AM | 94.1 FM & The Fox - 103.5 FM | Spanish Radio KNVR 1150 AMBroncos vs. Bears newsBroncos' Randy Gradishar deserves spot in the Pro Football Hall of FameThe time has come to enshrine one of the greatest players in NFL history in Canton, Ohio. When the name Randy Gradishar is mentioned, the response speaks to the problems with the Pro Football Hall of Fame.Matchups to watch tomorrow night Denver Broncos vs Chicago BearsTomorrow night the Broncos play their second preseason game. Check out some players who have something to prove.Elway: Vikings game was a ‘wake-up call'Starting fast is not as important to John Elway as playing well. But he'd like to see his team's offense play a lot better. Like the rest of us.Broncos' No. 1 offense big winner in first joint practiceCase Keenum and Emmanuel Sanders appeared to have a day.Scenes from Day 13 of Denver Broncos CampThe Denver Broncos held joint practice sessions with the Chicago Bears on Wednesday. Here are some of the best shots.Broncos' head coach Vance Joseph: Paxton Lynch ‘upset' over demotionAccording to Head Coach Vance Joseph, Paxton Lynch was upset and wanted to know why when it came to his demotion.

Alert moderator
ivcannula123
Advanced Member

India
761 posts
Posted - 2019/09/07 :  07:11:45  Show profile  Send a private message
IV Cannulas are placed inside a vein to provide venous access. Venous access allows sampling of blood, as well as administration of fluids, medications, chemotherapy and blood products and Denex International provide iv cannula product .Our products are made of by latest technology and our products are genuine or we have types of iv cannula and iv cannula parts.Our charges of iv cannula are lower than other manufacturer of iv cannula and basically we deals in all types of medical disposable products .

iv cannula

Alert moderator Go to top of page
bktraining123

India
399 posts
Posted - 2019/09/07 :  11:01:48  Show profile  Send a private message
Bk training coaching center which help to learn about stock market courses or share market course in Mumbai .Our coaching center at goregaon east and we have big classes for share market courses in Mumbai and we have best faculty Ms Jyoti Budhia have thirty years experience in stock market .Our charges of stock market courses are lower than other training center in Mumbai .Our special classes for courses like
courses for delta hedging
stock market courses in Mumbai
Option writer
Advanced Options training in Mumbai
Learn option trading Mumbai
nism courses in Mumbai
ncfm courses

Alert moderator Go to top of page

Printer friendly

Go to top Idź w górę