• Finland
  • France
  • Poland
  • Russia
 All forums
 J-Talk
 Rookie general manager Mike Mayock
   Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
chenyan94
Average Member

United States
155 posts
 Posted - 2019/06/14 :  02:07:30  Show profile Send a private message
ALAMEDA Frostee Rucker Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Rookie general manager Mike Mayock and coach Jon Gruden had meticulously put together a plan to rebuild the Oakland Raiders with three first-round draft picks and a couple of smart free agent signings when they suddenly got sent in a different direction last week.The Pittsburgh Steelers were willing to trade the NFL's most prolific wide receiver for two mid-round draft picks, assuming the Raiders could come to terms on a new contract for Antonio Brown.“When we discovered we might have a chance for his services, it changed everything,” Mayock said Wednesday after the Raiders officially added Brown as their first big move of the new league year.The Raiders dealt third- and fifth-round picks in the upcoming draft to the Steelers and gave Brown a new three-year contract worth $50.125 million, a relatively small price to pay for a player who has averaged more than 100 catches and 1,500 yards receiving per season over the last six years.The trade ended a very messy and very public divorce between Brown and the team that helped mold him from a sixth-round pick into arguably the greatest wide receiver of his generation.“Pittsburgh will always be my family,” Brown said. “Those guys gave me a chance when I was a 21-year-old kid. People listen to the things that are being said and written. At the end of the day, it's all about how you make people feel. I think I made people feel really great and really inspired the way they watched me go to work, the way they watched me play. … I know Steeler Nation is having a bad day today, but it's always love.”Mayock and Gruden have admired Brown from afar during their time as broadcasters, with both calling him the hardest-working practice player they have ever seen.The 30-year-old Brown was an All-Pro four straight years from 2014-17 and is the first player ever with at least 100 catches and 1,200 yards receiving in six straight seasons. His 686 catches and 9,145 yards since 2013 are the most ever for any player in a six-year span.“He's done everything in his power to be the best he can possibly be on and off the field,” Gruden said. “His body of work is not only impressive, but fun to watch. He's electrifying after the catch, he's a great competitor, he wins the 50-50 ball, he's outstanding in short areas. You have a great imagination as a football coach when you coach a man like this. He can play split end, he can play flanker, he can play in the slot. He can return punts and sell popcorn at halftime. We're excited about this guy.”Brown is one of several additions the Raiders have made to start the new league year. They agreed to a four-year, $66 million deal with tackle Trent Brown to bolster the line and a four-year, $42 million contract with safety Lamarcus Joyner during the negotiating period.Brown, a former seventh-round pick, got the richest deal ever for an offensive lineman after helping New England win the Super Bowl after being traded from San Francisco.“What took my game to the next level was just going to an organization who believed in me Maxx Crosby Oakland Raiders Jersey ,” Brown said. “A locker room full of guys who just believed in each other, pushed each other. We worked hard as a team every day. No egos. Just confidence shot through the roof. I've kind of felt disrespected about the trade and I wanted to prove everybody wrong.”They also added another receiver Wednesday, signing former Chargers deep threat Tyrell Williams to a four-year deal worth a reported $44 million.Williams had 41 catches for 643 yards and five touchdowns last season. He has averaged 16.3 yards per catch for his career, the fifth-highest mark among players with at least 100 catches since he entered as an undrafted free agent out of Western Oregon in 2015.The additions of Antonio Brown and Williams on the outside and a top pass blocker in Trent Brown should help quarterback Derek Carr regain the form he had when he was one of the better quarterbacks in the league in 2016 before regressing the past two years.Carr and Brown have already started working out together at a nearby park and are excited to see what they can do on the field.“It's refreshing,” said Brown, who clashed with Ben Roethlisberger during the end of his time in Pittsburgh. “I think he's hungry for success, hungry to turn the organization around, hungry to get on the winning side of things. I'm just hungry for the same things.”The Raiders also completed a trade that sent guard Kelechi Osemele and a sixth-round pick to the Jets for a fifth-round pick. Lester Cotton, G, AlabamaMeasurables 6'4", 325 lbs24 reps bench pressStats2018: 10 starts at LG2017: 13 starts RG2016: 5 starts RGAwardsNoneStrengths A massive man, with brute power..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders 2019 UDFA Scouting Report: Lester Cotton among challengers for left guard jobNew,22commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareRaiders 2019 UDFA Scouting Report: Lester Cotton among challengers for left guard jobJason Getz-USA TODAY SportsLester Cotton, G, AlabamaMeasurables 6'4”, 325 lbs24 reps bench pressStats2018: 10 starts at LG2017: 13 starts RG2016: 5 starts RGAwardsNoneStrengths A massive man, with brute power once he gets his hands on you.A mauler with a nasty streak.Loves to finish his blocks by burying defenders into the ground.Weaknesses Struggles in zone blocking, which could be an issue playing for offensive line coach Tom Cable.Has trouble getting to linebackers at the second level. Quicker, more athletic defensive tackles can give him problems if he does not get his hands on them quickly.VerdictCotton has the experience and pedigree you like to see coming out of a power five school.He would benefit from a power run scheme versus zone blocking.He plays with the toughness and edge that former guard Kelechi Osemele played with, but lacks the athleticism.Overall, his style of play fits with Gruden's attitude of old school, smash mouth football.Fit with RaidersCurrently Denzelle Good has the leg up on the left guard spot, but Gruden said it's ‘wide open' with plenty of contenders. Monday that the Raiders brought Richie Incognito in for a workout but it remains to be seen if he will sign on. Gruden said the plan is to add competition to the position and let the best man win. Cotton will join the battle for left guard plays out this spring and summer.

Alert moderator
ivcannula123
Advanced Member

India
761 posts
Posted - 2019/09/07 :  07:12:06  Show profile  Send a private message
IV Cannulas are placed inside a vein to provide venous access. Venous access allows sampling of blood, as well as administration of fluids, medications, chemotherapy and blood products and Denex International provide iv cannula product .Our products are made of by latest technology and our products are genuine or we have types of iv cannula and iv cannula parts.Our charges of iv cannula are lower than other manufacturer of iv cannula and basically we deals in all types of medical disposable products .

iv cannula

Alert moderator Go to top of page
bktraining123

India
399 posts
Posted - 2019/09/07 :  11:01:30  Show profile  Send a private message
Bk training coaching center which help to learn about stock market courses or share market course in Mumbai .Our coaching center at goregaon east and we have big classes for share market courses in Mumbai and we have best faculty Ms Jyoti Budhia have thirty years experience in stock market .Our charges of stock market courses are lower than other training center in Mumbai .Our special classes for courses like
courses for delta hedging
stock market courses in Mumbai
Option writer
Advanced Options training in Mumbai
Learn option trading Mumbai
nism courses in Mumbai
ncfm courses

Alert moderator Go to top of page

Printer friendly

Go to top Idź w górę