• Finland
  • France
  • Poland
  • Russia
 All forums
 Dress Up!
 Chris Boswell Jersey
   Printer friendly

All users can post new topics in this forum. All users can reply to topics in this forum

Author Thread  
chenyan94
Average Member

United States
153 posts
 Posted - 2019/05/18 :  03:31:20  Show profile Send a private message
After signing a four-year deal with the Lions that could net him as much as $25 million (and guarantees him $11 million) Chris Boswell Jersey , there's no question former Steelers' tight end Jesse James was one of the real winners of NFL free agency."There's been a lot of talk of “winners” and “losers” with recent transactions involving the Steelers and/or their former players. Did former Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell “win” or “lose” by agreeing to a four-year deal with the Jets, a contract that could ultimately pay him less than what Pittsburgh was offering a year ago? Did the Steelers “lose” really, really big when they were pretty much forced to trade receiver Antonio Brown to the Raiders for a third-round pick, a fifth-round pick and a boatload of dead cap money? Did Brown really “win” in this ordeal, or will Oakland, the team that went out and signed Vontaze Burfict just days after he was released by the Bengals, be the real “loser” when Burfict continues to be Burfict and AB continues his metamorphosis into the next TO? That all remains to be seen, of course, but what I do know is that Jesse James, the veteran tight end with 120 career receptions for 1,189 yards and nine touchdowns, is up in the Motor City singin':“Yo, I'm the Outlaw, Jesse James.I make it rain!They said it wasn't a catch.Look at all this money I just fetched!”That's right, as my rapping alter-ego just alluded to, James is heading to Detroit after agreeing to a four-year contract with the Lions last week, a deal that could be worth as much as $25 million with $11 million fully-guaranteed. That's a lot of money for 24 catches—or what James has averaged per season since his rookie year in 2015. That's a lot of money for 237.8 receiving yards—or what James has averaged per season since turning pro. Just how good is James' new deal? So good, in-fact, writer Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com is calling it one of the worst (meaning, least team-friendly) of the free agency period.In fairness to the Lions, the reason they signed James to such a lucrative deal is becausethey feel he can have an expanded role in their system. Can he? Will James be more productive? I guess we'll have to find out. Unlike Ladarius Green, whose chronic concussion problems short-circuited his chance to show he was ready to come out from under Antonio Gates' shadow when he signed with Pittsburgh three years ago Stephon Tuitt Jersey , James should have a real shot to prove he has what it takes to be a productive starting tight end in the NFL. When you really examine NFL free agency, it seems to reward potential more than it does past production. James is a bit of an unknown because he was never the top dog at his position with the Steelers. Therefore, Detroit may be more willing to take a chance on him at the age of 24. As for a running back like Bell, 27, have his wheels already started to fall off? In the end, Bell will undoubtedly bank more bucks than James. However, if I were a betting man, I'd wager that the Outlaw has already gotten more out of his abilities than the Juice ever will. It's not because of commitment, work ethic or discipline. It's because James was in the right place at the right time. And like any great outlaw, he knew a great bank heist when he saw one. As for fan scrutiny and scorn, unlike Bell, who signed a deal with a team that hasn't won a Super Bowl since 1968, nobody is even giving James grief for joining a franchise that hasn't won an NFL title since a decade before the name “Super Bowl” was even thought of. People don't even seem to be bothered by James' referencing the Steelers locker room drama, a la Bell and Brown in recent interviews, in his introductory press conference as a member of the Lions. In the end, maybe it just comes down to good karma finding good people. By all accounts, James appears to be a good person, a person who was on the wrong end of one of the biggest miscarriages of justice in recent Steelers history.That was a catch, Jesse. Now go catch all the passes you can as a member of the Detroit Lions. There's no question Jesse James was one of the real winners of the 2019 NFL free agency period.Steelers News: Right side of offensive line could be very ‘green' on Monday night The Pittsburgh Steelers are dealing with disappointment for the second week in a row after the Kansas City Chiefs came into Heinz Field and dismantled the home team. Heading into Week 3, the team must slowly turn its attention away from the embarrassing loss and solely focus on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in their Week-3, prime-time matchup. Something I did last season and I'm going to start again is the Black-and-Gold Links article. This is an article where I take stories from quality news sources across the Internet, and add them here for your viewing pleasure. I won't be posting the entire articles Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , but I'll link each story and author so that you can read the full article. Today we focus on the fact the Steelers could have B.J. Finney and Matt Feiler, at guard and tackle respectively, on the right side of the offensive line. Not really an ideal situation for the offensive front as they head into a game many consider a must-win on Monday night.Let's get to the news:Steelers' Matt Feiler ready if called upon at tackleBy: Chris Adamski, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewThe most recent time Matt Feiler started a game – any game, at any level, meaningful or not – at offensive tackle came Nov. 30, 2013.It was in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference championship game. Feiler and Bloomsburg lost, 40-38, to rival West Chester and failed in an attempt to earn an automatic berth into the NCAA Division II playoffs.Since then? Well, there were nine late-game snaps at right tackle during the Pittsburgh Steelers' win at Detroit last October.Other than that鈥?#8220;I honestly don't know,” Feiler said, pondering his experience at tackle since college. “I don't think (any).”It could come in a few days on Monday Night Football against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.“It's just something you have to be ready for at all times,” Feiler said after completing a practice in which he said he was taking reps in place of starting right tackle Marcus Gilbert. “If they call my number, they call my number. I have to be ready to play.”Gilbert has not practiced yet this week because of a hamstring injury. Despite the presence of rookie Chuks Okorafor and Zach Banner on the 53-man roster, the Steelers in practice thus far have been turning to Feiler instead of those two young pure tackles.Mark Madden: Steelers ‘D' too putrid to let offense bail team outBy: Mark Madden, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewWhenever the topic of Antonio Brown and whatever negative impact his shenanigans have on the Pittsburgh Steelers comes up, it's often dismissed by saying, “He doesn't play defense.”That triggers discussion and dissection of the defense.Legitimate nausea soon sinks in.Brown is selfish and frustrating. Thursday's meet with the media was amazing. He admitted no wrongdoing, contradicted himself constantly and berated the media with (in so many words) cries of “fake news!”If Brown keeps that up, he might be President someday.But Brown can play. (Just not as well as JuJu Smith-Schuster right now.) Brown will top 100 catches. (Unless, at 30, he can't get open like he used to.)The Steelers defense can't play. It has potential to be ruinous. Its problems are many Roosevelt Nix Jersey , and they are great.The Steelers missed 17 tackles in last Sunday's home loss to the Kansas City Chiefs. That's mind-boggling. That's a failing grade in Football 101. If that doesn't resolve itself organically, it won't resolve itself. NFL teams barely wear pads in practice anymore, let alone work on tackling. Tackling can't be fine-tuned.The defense doesn't have many (any) strengths. A 3-4 base relies on solid linebackers. That's been a Steelers strength since adopting the 3-4.It's far from being a strong point now.Vince Williams is average (or worse) now that he's not partnered inside with Ryan Shazier. T.J. Watt has potential but needs consistency. If Bud Dupree isn't yet a bust, he's staking his claim.The linebackers are bad. That's a big reason the defense is bad.Perhaps if the Steelers had drafted more backup quarterbacks 鈥nderdog mentality still motivates Steelers' Vince WilliamsBy: Chris Adamski, Pittsburgh Tribune-ReviewVince Williams doesn't know how his stall ended up in the far corner of the Pittsburgh Steelers locker room a few years back. It's prime real estate: a coveted “corner lot,” close to an exit and away from the heavy foot traffic in those busy times after practice.But to Williams, what made the positioning most fortuitous wasn't the view of the whole room, nor the ability to stretch his legs onto a makeshift folding-chair ottoman.“I was blessed by my locker position because I am by a guy like AB,” Williams said, referring of course to Antonio Brown, “and I was next to a guy like James Harrison. So all we ever talked about was all of us had similar paths finding success.”Harrison went from an undrafted rookie to an All-Pro linebacker. Brown became a likely future Hall of Fame receiver from humble beginnings as a sixth-round pick.Also a sixth-round pick, Williams isn't quite on Brown's Hall of Fame track. But he has come a long way as his career with the Steelers has evolved.The 6-foot-1, 233-pound Williams has always been a well-respected and liked teammate, as well as a favorite of coach Mike Tomlin and his staff. But as recently as two years ago during his fourth NFL season, Williams' role was that of core special-teams player and backup to Lawrence Timmons and Ryan Shazier.Now, he's the Steelers' longest-tenured linebacker and has become an indispensible part of their defense. He calls out the signals, plays in all situations and almost never comes off the field.Williams has missed just one of the Steelers' 147 defensive snaps this season. Through two weeks, just three linebackers across the league played more.“I never had to prove to anybody what my role was; I always knew what my role was on this team — now my role is just expanded,” Williams said.“We all what I was capable of — we just had Ryan Shazier. If it's who do you want on the field, Ryan or Vince, you're picking Ryan.”

Alert moderator
media123

India
435 posts
Posted - 2019/10/09 :  09:52:44  Show profile  Send a private message
Four square media is the best agency of outdoor advertising service and we have many types of outdoor services like rural wall painting advertising ,digital wall painting advertising ,hoarding advertising ,metro advertising and auto rickshaw advertising .Basically four square media based in Delhi NCR and we are in top ten agency of outdoor advertising in Delhi .Our charges are lower than other service provider of outdoor advertising .
Rural wall painting advertising
Auto rickshaw ad in delhi
Advertising wall painting
Auto Rickshaw advertising
Digital wall painting
Hoardings in Delhi
Wall painting advertising
Outdoor advertising
Outdoor Advertising Companies in Delhi
Hoarding advertising

Alert moderator Go to top of page

Printer friendly